Register Your Bed
Beds & Mattresses
+44 (0) 1924 406600
Bed Guarantee and Warranty
moresleep guarantee to repair or replace any part of a mattress or bed base deemed to be defective due to faulty
materials or workmanship as long as the bed is within the 12 month guarantee period. The 5 and 10 year warranties only apply when a moresleep mattress is purchased at the same time with a moresleep base. Bed Sets (mattress and base combined) sold with an inclusive extended warranty will be subject to a usage charge (payable prior to delivery of any replacement item).
Please examine your bed carefully on delivery and report any damage to the retailer where it was purchased within 48 hours.
Guarantee & Warranty Periods
All guarantee & warranty periods begin from the date of delivery. If you suspect that there may a fault with your bed, please consult the section “Caring for your Mattress”. If you still feel there may be a fault, then please contact the retailer where it was purchased in the first instance and if necessary, they will arrange for a bed inspection.
1 Year Guarantee
A one year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship applies to all models in the moresleep range - unless they have been sold as clearance items or, in the case of mattress only sales, have been placed on a non – moresleep base that is deemed unsuitable. Any mattress deemed to be subject to faulty materials or workmanship during the first year will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
5 Year Warranty
Any mattress deemed to be subject to faulty materials or workmanship during the first year will be repaired or replaced free of charge Should the mattress be deemed to have developed a fault or faults after the first year of ownership the mattress will be repaired or replaced subject to the following usage charges: In year 2 – 40%, in year 3 – 60%, in year 4 – 80%, of the current retail price.
10 Year Warranty
Any mattress deemed to be subject to faulty materials or workmanship during the first year will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Should the mattress or base be deemed to have developed a manufacturing fault after the first year of ownership the faulty item will be replaced subject to the following usage charges: In year 2 – 20%, in year 3 – 30%, in year 4 – 40%, in year 5 – 50%, in year 6 – 60%, in year 7 – 70%, in year 8 – 80% and in year 9 – 90%, of the current retail price.
Terms & Conditions
The guarantees and warranties shall not apply when:
• The product has been soiled or stained in any way.
• The product has been damaged accidently after delivery.
• The product has been used commercially or has been misused in any way.
• The mattress has been bent or folded in such a way as to cause damage to spring sets.
• All reasonable efforts will be made to match fabrics and colours where an item is repaired
or replaced, however a match cannot be guaranteed.
• Where the repair or replacement of a bed is not possible we will offer you the opportunity to choose an alternative product. If you
select a product which is more expensive than the nearest equivalent you will need to pay the difference.
• It is the responsibility of the retailer which originally sold the items to arrange at-home product
Inspections in line with the retailers own terms and conditions of sale.
• The guarantee is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase may be required.
• The guarantee only applies within our usual delivery areas within the mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
• Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
moresleep will always honour your statutory rights.
A Highgrove Beds Group Company