Register Your Bed
Beds & Mattresses
+44 (0) 1924 406600
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, may be processed. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process data from information you have provided by e.g. registering your new bed or entering competitions on our website..
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) addresst, your login information, time zone setting, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Our use of your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and/or
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those already purchased or enquired about.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you or:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Highgrove Beds Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
Location of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Highgrove Beds Group
A Highgrove Beds Group Company